cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Iphone X the worst customer service i have ever received and im still waiting

so i placed the order through on the 1st November for iPhone X

i received temp order number and i have been thrown left and right since then. i Did a transfer of ownership a few mths back and the account had automatically renewed, when it was meant to be continuing. so my End of contract Date is for 3rd of Feb 2018. but been repeating my self and aguing, because optus was addamate that my contracted ends in june 2019, so hand set repayment will be roughly $2000. finally someone has found that i am right. any how im still waiting on my order to be prossesed yeh. so then 

i spoke to customer care and the credit team on the 26th of november ( sunday )

and they advised me that all was good to go and i had to pay an outstanding amount of $99.99

i didn’t have the funds on my account so they advised me to pay it and call back with the recipt number by latest wednesday so i can have my order before christmas, i did that the folowing day (monday 27th) but the team that was incharge of giving the bypass code had closed for the evening. so today i got a call back and now because another bill was generated only yesterday apparently i need to pay an additional $188 ontop of the $100 i just paid. i think that isn’t fair and that i should be able to get the bypass code to move forward with my  order that was made on the 1st of november. if this was delt with properly and people actully red notes i wouldnt be in this possition now. i was on the phone for 1 and half hours yesterday, the man did me a favor and wavd the hand set fee as a once off, i lost it beecuse that was already fixed on sunday and his not doing me a favor when it was optus stuff up not mine ... can someone help me in getting this order thouh please

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Iphone X the worst customer service i have ever received and im still waiting

So sorry to hear about all the run around you've been through @Coco_2121. Please feel free to send through your account details via a private message so we can take a look into this for you. We'll need your full name, DOB and mobile/account number. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors