Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Iphone X Delivering From

Yellowvale46

Hi Team,

Hopefully a simple one, when the website states "Delivering from 06/12/17" does that mean that any order waiting will be deleivered to the customers on and from that date. 

Or, that Optus expects phones to be back in stock from that date?

I have an X order waiting at the warehouse, just working out if I can begin to expect in from next week or not

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy 

Re: Iphone X Delivering From

petergdownload

That's when the next batch arrives at the Optus Sydney warehouse.

Toll Couriers will probably pick up the first batch that afternoon and I'd suspect many outstanding orders should be arriving on Friday. No promises though! 

Unlikely to cover all outstanding orders but no doubt a good bunch of them

Fingers Crossed

Peter Gillespie

Marie

Hey @Yellowvale46 Smiley Happy 

Once we receive more stock and fill your order we'll send you an SMS to let you know your order is on it's way.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Yellowvale46

Thanks @Marie, from what I have been reading I doubt you will be able to answer this for me, however is it likely that this order will be filled by xmas as it's a present? I'll be pretty disappointed that it let me place an order that said it would be deleivered from the 6th and not get it in time. 

Thanks

Marie

We do try to keep to the delivery date as much as we can.

We can only provide estimates until we have confirmation from the manufacturer of a delivery date to fill stock.

How long ago did you place this order?

Have you received your tracking number and confirmation email?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Yellowvale46

@Marie yes i have recieved both. Tracking says at warehouse for packaging.

Just wanted to make sure I had it by xmas, have been advised since posting this thread that i should get it either on the 6th or within 2-3 business days as all current confirmed orders with traking nos should be accounted for in this stock.

However reading the forum seems to yeild different stories. 

petergdownload

The forum response has been mostly to the initial supply shortage from pre-ordering. I'm sure all Telco's got some flak from disappointed buyers. Optus certainly could have done much better handling expectations and providing timely and accurate updates. To turn such a great customer experience into such a great customer annoyance is a missed chance.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Yellowvale46

@petergdownload@Marie

YAY! Just got the email I got the email from AustPost this morning stating mine was coming today. Tracking show's it's in my town. Fingers Crossed it will be here by this afternoon.

Goes to show reading too much into things can casue unecessary stress lol 

Thanks Optus!

petergdownload

Fingers crossed its today then. Optus seems to have got a better handle on getting these phones out now it seems.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Tano

Hey @Yellowvalue46, how'd we go? Did it arrive? Let us know if you need further follow up.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos