Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
JacquieDS
New Contributor
New Contributor

Iphone 8 Plus deal

Hi, I just ordered the iphone 8 plus deal on 24th Dec. They have yet to ship it today. But I was told I would get it in 2-3 business day. Anyone else know?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
TheAuzzinator
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Iphone 8 Plus deal

Hi @JacquieDS

Unfortunately, unless you have received an email with a confirmed order number and tracking number then you more than likely will be waiting a little bit longer. If you've received a tempory order number then that does mean that your order is being reviewed by the Optus team and a followup email will be sent sometime in the next week or two. There has been a huge amount of people ordering the promo plans from Optus over the last few weeks, myself included, so they do have quite a few orders to get through. 

- Auzz

If I've been helpful today please feel free to press that little thumbs up button. It's free and I'd really appreciate it.
JacquieDS
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you, I have a confirmed order, but when i presses Tracking, it says In Progress 😞

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hey @JacquieDS

You're welcome to send us a private message with your order details. I'll need your full name, DOB and mobile number. We'll see if there's tracking reference available for this one. We should then be able to give you an expected delivery date. Look forward to hearing back 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors