Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
N1CKG
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Iphone 11 Delivery Lost

I am nearly at my whits end trying to sort out a missing delivery.  

It all seemed to start so well, placed my order on the 1st of December.  Receieved order confirmation on 2/12.  Then receieved a text on the 3rd saying order had left the warehouse.  I was told i would receieve a notification when the delivery was on board for delivery(Which didnt happen).  Stayed home 4th-9th waiting for deliveries that Optus had promised would arrive the next day.  Everytime nothing turned up and no one notified me.  

On the 10th i finally found out from Star Track that they dont know where my delivery is and it is being investigated.  Everytime I need to enquire I end up having to speak with both Optus and Star Track to get updated.  Optus always tell me something completely different to Star Track. Even today i was told by Optus that they called Star Track and I'll get it within 24 hours.  This was not true.  I checked with Star Track and they said no one from Optus had contacted them.  The phone is still misplaced and under investigation.  

This is driving me crazy.  All i wanted was to be able to cancel my delivery now and go in store to collect a phone instead.  Apparently this is not possible.  Have to wait a month and then resign up to a new plan to achieve this outcome.  Ridiculous!

Between Optus, Star Track and Auspost this has been my worst customer experience ever.  I've been a loyal customer for over 15 years. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Iphone 11 Delivery Lost

Hi N1CKG,

Thank you for raising this issue. That does sound really frustrating when all you simply want is the phone you ordered and it shouldn't be that hard whether you're a new customer or a loyal one like yourself.

I'm afraid we’re unable to look into account and/or details on Yes Crowd so can't offer much assistance here.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details so it can be investigated further.

If not, please call 1300 300 562 and request to speak with a Manager.

Please let us know how you go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
N1CKG
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for taking the time to message me back. I've already called and had managers look into this. It really goes nowhere. I dont use social media accounts, so posting here was my last resort to see if i could get help.
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I can tell you the process is for the Optus agent to send the information in writing to a dedicated StarTrack e-mail address and investigations can take up to 10 days. If StarTrack advise the device cannot be located by them, it is up to the Optus Manager to provide a resolution. Hopefully it is sorted out very soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
N1CKG
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for getting back to me again.
Startrack have told me the same as you've described. The investigation can take up to 10 business days. I'm at around 8 business days as of now. My worry is that once it gets to 10 days that Optus will use any reason to still wait to send me my phone that I've been waiting two weeks for now.
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey N1CKG, 

I've sent you a private message. If you haven't heard from us by the ten day mark, we'll go ahead and follow up with the team. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos