Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
iy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ipad Pro 4 12.9"

I have ordered the apple ipad pro 4 12.9" 256GB SG a week ago. The website says that the it is in stock and when I ordered it on the phone they said it is in stock. it has yet to be shipped and everytime I message the support team I receive a different response. Im so disappointed with optus support.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Casey_YC

Re: Ipad Pro 4 12.9"

Hi there, @iy

Thank you for raising this with us. 

As we are unable to look into account/order details on Yes Crowd, it's recommended you have a chat with our support teams. 

As you mentioned that you have received different answers from the Messaging team, if you have a social media account please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
iy
New Contributor
New Contributor

could you please tell me where i will be able to see where I can track the progress of my order
0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Hi there. 

You are able to trace orders in the My Optus App. Otherwise, on the day your order is on board for delivery, you will be sent a notification for from Star Track for this. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors