Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ipad Pro 3 Delivery

Hi Can you please provide an update on delivery of an iPad Pro 3.  It was ordered last weekend in an Optus store, delivery status was 3-5 days,  No one from Optus or startrack is able to tell me if the order has left the warehouse or when I can expect top see it.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Ipad Pro 3 Delivery

Hey bls,

Please see this recent announcement regarding deliveries.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I understand this. My concern is that no one from Optus can tell me if the device has even left the warehouse, Order numbers are not recognized by Startrack, who Optus have advised is their carrier.

My Colleague ordered a similar item from Telstra yesterday, his devise was delivered by Startrack today.   So your reasoning that blames your distribution company is pretty poor.

Can you please help me to better understand when my devise will be delivered so I can be available for the delivery. Or find a different supplier for this product.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I'm afraid we don't have visibility of customer accounts or orders here on this public forum. What appears when you Track Your Order?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

One could argue that Optus don't have a great visibility for their delivery process throughout the business. I'm not sure if Optus struck some super cheap deal with Star Track but the process of getting what has been ordered seems amazingly opaque. Usually the package does get through so its not a problem but if anything untoward happens its an amazing hassle trying to find out what, where and fix it. Optus should really put their logistics out to tender again as there are many delivery companies that can provide much better tracking options IME.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I can't speak for what the actual contract between us and Toll entails

But from experience:

· Toll handles our retail stock deliveries including - handsets, tablets, modem stock, insurance & return devices

· Toll also deliver our Modems and NBN equipment

We use Startrack for device deliveries direct our customers

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

It says cannot find Optus order number
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

It sounds like from your previous posts you have already contacted Optus, I'm afraid it's not something we're able to answer here. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, I've ordered mine 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten any updates whatsoever, did u receive yours?
0 Kudos