Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
EvilestFunkiest
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Ipad Pro 12.9 3rd Gen

Id like to know peoples thoughts on this model,im getting it to replace the two 2nd gen devices i got

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Nard_YC

Re: Ipad Pro 12.9 3rd Gen

Hi @EvilestFunkiest! Great to see you're interested in the latest iPad Pro 12.9 model. 

We recommend checking out Apple's iPad discussions page to gather some opinions on whether this iPad might be right for you. 

Alternatively, you can visit your closest Optus Store to see if they have it on display so you can have a look and feel of the device. Our retail staff will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. 

Happy researching! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

EvilestFunkiest
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

i  ended up getting the 4th gen model,im so used to a home button i keep trying to press it and realise oops

Aman_YC

Hi @EvilestFunkiest, congrats on your new buy.  

Enjoy the device and let us know if we can assist with anything else. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

EvilestFunkiest
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

cheers mate,im now upgrading my phone to the 1phone 12 pro max,so far am realy impressed with this ipad

0 Kudos
Top Contributors