cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

International minutes disappear from the app

My international minutes disappeared from my app after I updated my app,

ive tried reintalling and logging again.

no of them works. 

Anyone has the same problem,

ive contacted live chat 3 times and I was told they will get back to me, 2 months passed, still no luck 😞

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: International minutes disappear from the app

From Optus

"In regard to the international minutes, this isn't currently displayed in My Account / My Optus App. We're aware of this and our back-end team is working to make this available. "

IMO this really isn't good enough. Such a central and potentially expensive part of the contract and Optus offer no easy way to keep track of it  customer service apparently unaware of the problem and it taking over two months to fix the glitch?

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: International minutes disappear from the app

Hey @bryanlinlinlin - thanks for getting in touch with us via Yes Crowd!

I can confirm this has been raised & has the full attention of our techs and is being looked into. The reference number for this fault is 1810040961. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors