cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Technician
New Contributor

IPhone X

I’ve ordered iPhone X from customer service last Wednesday and it still shows the details of  my order 01/11/17  but it says down the bottom we’ve received your Oder we’ll begin processing ASAP and it’s got a tick next to that shouldn’t the boxes be ticked when the order is being processed?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
New Contributor kubar
New Contributor

Re: IPhone X

Good luck, I ordered the iPhone 8plus on the 29/10 and mine still states the same information...can't get any info from Optus other than when they are received in the Warehouse they will be dispatched. I was even told during th eonline purchase that delivery would be on the 31/10, even though it appears they have none in stock!!

Date/Time Status

29/10 - 18:06
We're waiting for your item to arrive at our warehouse. You will receive an SMS when it is dispatched. You can check the status here or call us on 1800 555 295 for anything else.
29/10 - 18:06
Your order has been processed. Next stop, our warehouse!
29/10 - 17:35
We've received your order. We'll begin processing it ASAP
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Brock_E
RetiredModerator

Thanks for reaching out, @Technician.

Have you received your device since posting? If not, you can check for updates with your delivery status here. You'll just need to enter your order number.

To answer your question @kubar, we're unable to confirm how many devices we're receiving until they arrive at our warehouse, where they're allocated to orders chronologically in the sequence that we've received them. Once a handset has been allocated to your order, you'll receive a confirmation text/email.

If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot us a PM

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Tejas57
Occasional Contributor

>we're unable to confirm how many devices we're receiving until they arrive at our warehouse

than perhaps tell your CSR's to stop giving timeframes than.. i have been told i should get my order in two weeks.. maybe more, maybe less.. this might sound good but it tells me absolutly nothing.

if i wasn't getting a watch with my order i would ahve cancelled and got my phone at the apple shop, at least than it would be done

0 Kudos