cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Contributor Boop
Contributor

Re: IPhone X orders..

It’s insane and they don’t give you any help just you may this or may that it’s the worst customer service 

Tags (1)
New Contributor MGreaty
New Contributor

I was on live chat with them this morning.. apparently more orders aren’t getting filled until the 12th of December now due to stock issues. There seems to always be a different story it’s getting beyond a joke 

Occasional Contributor Adamgrantclarks
Occasional Contributor

HI there, I agree but apple have issues keeping up with demand

0 Kudos
Contributor Boop
Contributor

Same thing I spoke to them on chat today too and now being told 2-3 weeks apparently Apple hasn’t advised when they will be sending stock so Optus are just playing guessing games to keep customers informed at the moment it seems 

Occasional Contributor Adamgrantclarks
Occasional Contributor

I hope by next year that the stocks are in low demand so that we can all get them 

I have heard on the grape vine that just over 5 million have already been bought throught out the world

0 Kudos
New Contributor Tmeb
New Contributor

I placed my order on 15/11/2017. I just received a confirmation email telling me my order has been dispatched from the warehouse.

I spoke to a webchat representative from Optus and he told me it will take 1 day to be tracked on the optus.startrack.com.au site using my order number, and about 2-3 business days until it is delivered from the Sydney warehouse it was dispatched from. I will keep this thread updated when I have more tracking developments or the iPhone X arrives at my door.

Contributor Boop
Contributor

I ordered mine in October and still not here

Occasional Contributor Ashmeek22
Occasional Contributor

I ordered mine in the 3rd didn’t get confirmation until the 10th and I’m still waiting 😔

New Contributor Tmeb
New Contributor

I have seen people say they haven't received confirmations and they ordered weeks ago. CALL OPTUS / CONTACT WEBCHAT because otherwise your order has clearly been lost and you'll be at the rear of a queue. You have to hound these people folks or you will get nada!

New Contributor MGreaty
New Contributor

Wow so lucky! I was hoping to have mine before we go away early December but Optus is telling me there won’t be anymore shipments until the 12th Smiley Sad. What was your iPhone X - mine is a 256gb in silver