cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Contributor Moein
Contributor

Re: IPhone X orders..

27/10 : Oredered

08/11 : Received confirmation email (After 11days)

Today : @Live chat

Due to high demand in the history of Smartphones for this device the deliveries and order are getting delayed ..
You will get this phone in the next 2 week and you will notified via email about this. 

I really don't understand ........

I hate optus, unfortunately I have to choose it.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Ashmeek22
Occasional Contributor

So apparently mines getting dispatched today and i should have it in 1-2 days so lets see. 

Contributor Moein
Contributor

Would you please tell us the handset model, when you ordered and got confirmation email?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Ashmeek22
Occasional Contributor

Me?

i ordered the Iphone X 64 gb Space grey on the 3/11/2017,  after 5 days of hounding got my confirmation email on the 10/11/2017 

Contributor Moein
Contributor

Thank you so much. If you ordered 256SG you should wait 2weeks more Smiley Wink. Good luck

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Mattstorm118
Occasional Contributor

After ordering in store on the 1st, I received mine today.(256SG) so hopefully you guys won’t be waiting to much longer.

Contributor Moein
Contributor

Good for you. 21days after. Enjoy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor Boop
Contributor

Spoke to online chat just now apparently if you ordered 256G 1st December Optus gets shipment then some time after that customers get them 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor AnnaGrace
Occasional Contributor

I got my iPhone X today, but not through Optus. Was sick of waiting and managed to reserve a phone through Apple and went on a plan through them. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Tmeb
New Contributor

I was not at home today to receive my iPhone, but it did come today. So it took a week to get here from ordering it in store. 

0 Kudos