Searching...

Mobile

Re: IPhone X orders..

Boop

It’s insane and they don’t give you any help just you may this or may that it’s the worst customer service 

MGreaty

I was on live chat with them this morning.. apparently more orders aren’t getting filled until the 12th of December now due to stock issues. There seems to always be a different story it’s getting beyond a joke 

Adamgrantclarks

HI there, I agree but apple have issues keeping up with demand

Boop

Same thing I spoke to them on chat today too and now being told 2-3 weeks apparently Apple hasn’t advised when they will be sending stock so Optus are just playing guessing games to keep customers informed at the moment it seems 

Adamgrantclarks

I hope by next year that the stocks are in low demand so that we can all get them 

I have heard on the grape vine that just over 5 million have already been bought throught out the world

Tmeb

I placed my order on 15/11/2017. I just received a confirmation email telling me my order has been dispatched from the warehouse.

I spoke to a webchat representative from Optus and he told me it will take 1 day to be tracked on the optus.startrack.com.au site using my order number, and about 2-3 business days until it is delivered from the Sydney warehouse it was dispatched from. I will keep this thread updated when I have more tracking developments or the iPhone X arrives at my door.

Boop

I ordered mine in October and still not here

Ashmeek22

I ordered mine in the 3rd didn’t get confirmation until the 10th and I’m still waiting 😔

Highlighted

Tmeb

I have seen people say they haven't received confirmations and they ordered weeks ago. CALL OPTUS / CONTACT WEBCHAT because otherwise your order has clearly been lost and you'll be at the rear of a queue. You have to hound these people folks or you will get nada!

MGreaty

Wow so lucky! I was hoping to have mine before we go away early December but Optus is telling me there won’t be anymore shipments until the 12th Smiley Sad. What was your iPhone X - mine is a 256gb in silver 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos