Searching...

Mobile

IPhone X orders..

MGreaty

Where are we up to in regards to confirmation dates and phones being delivered? I placed my order online on the 5th it didn’t get confirmed until the 10th (has anyone had that before?)  hoping to  have my phone by Christmas but I’m starting to think there is a slim chance 🙄

Re: IPhone X orders..

Moein

It depends but I think you should wait at least 3 weeks from confirmation.

Highlighted

Tmeb

I ordered mine in-store on the 14th/15th of November. I originally ordered it online but I went into my local store the next day and the manager there assured me that I would have it in my hands the proceeding week. I chuckled under my breath because I did not fully believe him. I just spoke to a representative on the web chat who told me that "we are expecting stock on wednesday" (Wednesday, 22 November). She said "The order is first come first serve basis however, we already delivered the orders prior to your order so we hope that once the stocks arrive we will deliver your order".

AnnaGrace

I just heard from Optus that they aren't getting anymore stock until the 5th of December. 

Mattstorm118

Has anyone else heard anything this week?

AnnaGrace

I am on live chat with them right now, so will see. Ordered on 2/11, still no phone. 

Adamgrantclarks

I have been told by a friend who is a manager at optus that due to the heavy demand for them they cant complete the back fill of orders at the moment from what he has told me that we are looking 2 weeks more for orders. this is due to that The Iphone X is so popular

Boop

Spoke to Optus yesterday they get stock this week. They claim most ordered will be processed this week or next. I doubt they will stick to their word. They can’t give a straight answer. I ordered in October and still no phone. It’s getting beyond a joke 

Mattstorm118

How did you go Annagrace

AnnaGrace

The same old unhelpful generic replies. They have stuffed my order around due to their own mistakes, and I have been punished because of it (in regards to a later ETA). I cannot believe that they have not even finished with the October orders, yet people who ordered in November are starting to get theres. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos