cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor H_99
New Contributor

IPhone 7 Incoming & Outgoing Call Issues

Hey all!! 

I really need some help here!! I've been through the troubleshooting booklet on how to get my calls working but nothing has worked...

I can't recieve calls because when I answer I cannot hear anything & I also don't have the option to use speaker or bluetooth or even my IPhone. It completely blanks out the speaker button! Along with FaceTime and the 'More' option...

I also cannot make calls as I cannot hear anything again. It doesn't call & goes straight to the little time at the top as if my call is connected when it clearly is not....

I don't know what else to do as I need my mobile for work!!! 

HELPPPPP MEEE !!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: IPhone 7 Incoming & Outgoing Call Issues

Hey @H_99, sounds like a strange one. Do you think this might be related to coverage in the area, or is it isolated to the phone itself? Do you have the ability to test another phone to determine this? Our Network Status page also provides some information on network coverage in your area, while this page runs through some basic troubleshooting. Beyond that, may be worth considering the repair process to see what your options are.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Gw_en
New Contributor

Re: IPhone 7 Incoming & Outgoing Call Issues

Exactly Same Thing Happening To Me?? Also,, If I get another call or message?? It disconnects me altogether with the person I'm talking too?? Also,, Doesn't ring NO MATTER WHAT I Do??

Gw-en
0 Kudos