cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

IPHONE XS DUAL SIM - I've read it is only available with Optus (recent update) is that correct?

Hi There

I've recently read that OPtus is the only provider that now supports DUAL SIM for the Iphone XS.

However, i've just called the customer support number and she has advised that it doesnt.

Anyone know?

Cheers

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: IPHONE XS DUAL SIM - I've read it is only available with Optus (recent update) is that correct?

1x nano physical sim and 1 x esim both at the same time for the xs and xs max iPhones.

As Optus is the only telco supporting esim in iphones in Australia that part is correct. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: IPHONE XS DUAL SIM - I've read it is only available with Optus (recent update) is that correct?

thanks 🙂

So i do have the Iphone XS - currently one sim.

DOes that mean i can get a separate sim with a separate number?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

If you have an Optus postpaid service you can go into an Optus store and switch to an esim. 

This means you can use the physical sim slot for a different service at the same time 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

thank you! you're a star!! 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks this is very helpful for me.Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Great stuff Paddylee!

More info can be found on our help and support page: e-Sim for iPhone What You Need to Know

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors