Searching...

Mobile

Re: IPHONE X BACKORDER (3RD NOVEMBER)

Mirror

Cool as, thats giving us more hope! hopefully they come soon Smiley Happy

Stuagard

Like I said, when I read all the posts, after placing the order, I started to worry. And after a week, last Saturday 11th, I asked around in all the phone shops, just to get their story. There was mention of 6 to 8 weeks. On the 12th I made contact with Optus, and was told that new stock was arriving. I didn't believe a word, they are trained to calm you down. But when I tracked on the 15th, it said in warehouse for packing. And on the 16th it was delivered. And I am not dreaming, I got the box in front of me. 

Good luck every one. I actually have to say that I believed the message from Optus, that they are trying to clear the backorders quickly. Not everyone is blaming apple. 

Highlighted

Mattstorm118

Well that was a painful afternoon Optus.

after ringing two numbers to speak with the local store getting put through to call centres and automated computers and getting no where, I tried live chat several times ( to see if I could get someone to help me)- they couldn’t, I was told to visit the store, so I visited the store and still haven’t been given a date, I was told I was next in line, but don’t know if that was actually the truth or just a way to appease me.

Optus you have to do better, why is it nearly impossible to speak to a real person on the phone and when you do get an option to speak to a real person you are put on hold for 20 mins, are you wishing we will just give up?

why can nobody on the phone or on live chat help me if I preordered in store, you are a large multinational company, the staff can see my info, why can’t they help me?

this info should have been able to be given during a brief conversation to a store employee at the local store so why am I redirected to automation and call centres,?

I definitely shouldnt have to go out of my way to visit a store to get answers, oh wait I did visit a store and still didn’t get answers.

To be honest after waiting over 3 months for my current phone waiting a short wait didn’t really bother me , until I found out that people who ordered the same model as mine after me have received theirs.

If you give us answers and keep us informed we wouldn’t be as frustrated.

so please Optus, give us answers

Anarkii

Hi Roula,

This is currently where I am at, i'm now expecting my iPhone early next week. (unless Startrack magically delivers it tomorrow or Sunday).

From what I understand though, it still has to be sent to a Startrack Warehouse, then couriered to me. 

Capture.PNG

Roula

Wow, that's surprising! Why would they update your status without receiving the phone yet. 

My status is currently on 'sent to the warehouse for packaging'. So hopefully someday next week. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos