Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

IPAD PRO3 2018 12.9 inches 256 gb silver

I have placed an order 3 weeks ago at optus store. There has been no status update apart from the fact it is submitted. Everytime I talk to chat they give me different stories. It wil be delivered in 5 days. We have received the stock and waiting for allocation. Now they say we are out of stock. Please tell me the correct status. What exactly is happening. Ipad pro 3 are easily available at all apples store now,

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: IPAD PRO3 2018 12.9 inches 256 gb silver

Suggest you cancel the order. I believe you can attach an Optus plan to an iPad bought at an Apple Store.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I don't want to buy outright. I want it on 24 month plan for device and data

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Hi 

Just checked with an Apple store. Apparently they will hook up an iPhone with an Optus plan but they won't for iPads Smiley Sad

So yes, disregard my suggestion. You'll have to decide how long you'll wait for Optus to get things sorted versus starting over.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Still can't lock down a timeframe I'm afraid @ADI0751

Back orders generally take 3-5 weeks and with Apple, it's always hard to get a set-in stone date.

You'll receive an SMS as soon as your order ships from our warehouse.

It's also important to note that your plan and device repayments will begin when the device is dispatched from our warehouse. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I ordered the first one of these the other 2 on September 24th 2018 waited basically till November 22nd 2018 when they cancelled the order and then upgraded it to this one as it was in stock! Has been on backorder since then with a rain check! You don’t get the message every 5 days either for updates... I am meant to be dealing with someone from SA and live in the country in WA. I have waited this long and only doing it for the plan as we get more gb in the country than on Telstra but it’s a joke!!!

ask for all of your transcripts to be sent to you and also go to the ombudsman with it when and if you finally get it.

Good Luck 

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for providing the information. Have you received your device or you are still waiting?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi no haven’t and they still don’t know when I will get it 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors