Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Dynamo
New Contributor

IOS ChromeCast Optus Sport

I downloaded google Home on my Apple iOS Device

hooked up my ChromeCast 

the google app gives me lots of options to chrome cast but doesn’t mention Optus sport or Nat geographic which are the 2 I want

can anyone help?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Moderator Kartika

Re: IOS ChromeCast Optus Sport

Hi @Dynamo, you can only cast Optus Sport from eligible devices only. Check out this → link for more info. You can cast directly from the Optus Sport app itself. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Dynamo
New Contributor

It was a bug in the app between iOS 12 and latest Optus sport app. They released a new update of Optus sport that fixed it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Kartika

Glad to hear that it has all been sorted, @Dynamo. Have a good night.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors