cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor ryanpack52
New Contributor

I Pad Pro 12.9 - Still not delivered

Hey,

I ordered this I pad Pro 12.9 Inch 3 months ago and it still hasnt been delivered.....has anyone had one delivered recently???

Keep getting stuffed around by Optus employees saying it will ship in a certain window of time and it never does.

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RetiredModerator Felicity_YC
RetiredModerator

Re: I Pad Pro 12.9 - Still not delivered

Hi @ryanpack52, have you had any luck with your iPad delivery, or spoken to someone at Optus via Live Chat? 

If not, please PM me with your account number, full name, and DOB and I will pass that on to someone to look at. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor slsl
Occasional Contributor

Re: I Pad Pro 12.9 - Still not delivered

Just cancelled my order which I placed on 1 May. Good luck to you if you decide to continue waiting (not being sarcastic, really hope you get it, as you seem to have waited a long time)

0 Kudos