Searching...

Mobile

How to report coverage issue to Optus?

Richard779

Hi there.

i am currently having a lot of coverage issue. I have an Apple iPhone X and it seem that in Kellyville, 2155,NSW I do not received any coverage in both 3G/4G it range from 1 bar 3G, sometime 1bar 4G and then switch between, them to SOS. And have call failed and people can’t get hold on to me at all. I work from home most of the time. And which creative a lot of miss calls

i contracted your call centre and they said they can’t help me. On tour coverage map it seem to said we have coverage. But truely there is nothing.

i have spoken to a few resident in the area and they all experience the same issue. 

Can you please tell me how do I report coverage issue to Optus so this can be look into and address?

Re: How to report coverage issue to Optus?

Tris

Hi @Richard779, it's disappointing you've had so much trouble with this. I've had a quick look at coverage in the area and it looks quite good on the 700Mhz (4G) frequency. We'll need to check your specific address to get a better idea though. Please chat with the Tech Support team for a hand here 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Richard779

@Tris, I actually did spoken to the support team.

TKT Number: 15247323422, the said to speake to the coverage / network team for them to do a inspection on the network. 

I asked optus is there anything they could do. They said there was non, and they would be ok if I leave Optus and go to another provider. 

Not too sure if that’s the standard from Optus. If you could help that would be wonderful. Please get a network / coverage team to contract me.

Shauna

Thanks for the update, @Richard779.

Generally speaking we would suggest seeking another provider if we don't have any plans to update the network in your area within 6-12 months.

This is called a contract release. 

Can you please private message me with your full address?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Richard779

Done let me know what you can fine @Shauna

Highlighted

Dan_C

Hey @Richard779, I've just replied back to your PM with some more info. We'll chat with you there Smiley Happy If you have any further questions, please send them through. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos