cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor happydrivingjoe
New Contributor

How to cancel my online order?

I just did an online order to upgrade my phone, and found out I did the wrong model. Are there any ways to cancel/modify the online order?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
RetiredModerator Ian
RetiredModerator

Re: How to cancel my online order?

Hi happydrivingjoe - have you managed to get this one sorted yet?

If not, have a chat with our Support guys here and they should be able to help you with this! Just need to give it 5-10 seconds for it to pop up (on a desktop) and then choose the Sales option.

New Contributor jstiffle
New Contributor

I am after the same contact details as the link provided is 'dead'.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator DanC
RetiredModerator

We've tested the link and it appears to be working, after a few seconds a chat window will pop up to invite you to chat to one of our agents.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Sev
New Contributor

Hi I just made an order online today and i made a mistakes i order 2 ipad instead of just 1 how can i edit my order or cancel one of my order please need your help.. thanks heaps

0 Kudos
Retired Employee Andy
Retired Employee

Hi Sev, the best team to speak to is Sales Support on 1300300562, they'll be available again on Monday morning and can help get your order sorted out 🙂

0 Kudos
New Contributor Rouxbynne
New Contributor

It's definitely dead. 

I have tried to REPLACE my current 120GB Naked plan. I was unable to change it online due to a glitch in the system so I ordered a new unlimited monthly plan. I obviously don't want both but see no way of cancelling the old one. How do I do that

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Rouxbynne, is this for a cable account? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Momin
New Contributor

i have make the order by mistake sorry 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor Momin
New Contributor

I just did an online order to upgrade my phone, and found out I did the wrong model. Are there any ways to cancel/modify the online order?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors