cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Almarion
New Contributor
New Contributor

How to block sender in optus webmail

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: How to block sender in optus webmail

You can report the post as spam and that may block future emails by the same sender. Unfortunately they have no other blocking method so it may take multiple reports to have the emails blocked.

webmail-spam.jpg

a0417141145K
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been getting a lot of spam and other mail which doesn’t concern me.

I have also tried to unsubscribe and they still send me emails.

How can  you put a block to it.

cheers

0 Kudos
jlosch
New Contributor
New Contributor

never hit unsubscibe. all that does is confirm to the spammers that your email address is valid and you will be bombarded 10 fold

CherylChant
New Contributor
New Contributor

hidden and

and hidden

0 Kudos
dalrymplefamily
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi getting alot of spam emails how can i block these please?

0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @dalrymplefamily, please refer to the Optus Webmail Spam → support page for more information. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors