cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor VoltarMendoza
New Contributor

How to “Save as New Video” on iOS 13?

So I noticed a major new flaw in iOS 13 and I cannot figure out how to fix it. I regularly film very long slo-mo clips (up to 10 min) and trim them down and save as new video so I can accurately adjust the slo-mo handles. It looks like I can no longer do this and now I need to use a third party app just to trim and adjust my slo-mo clips. Is there a way to actually trim my clips instead of pretend trimming?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: How to “Save as New Video” on iOS 13?

Hi VoltarMendoza,

Not sure if you'll get any response from our Yes Crowd community members on this one.

If you haven't already it may be worthwhile chatting with Apple support, at least to raise the issue to hopefully get it fixed for future software updates.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos