Searching...

Mobile Products & Network

Highlighted
T87

I order a phone on line... some reason I can’t track my order and Optus rang about I’d for my new plan is this why I can’t find it 

Re: Help

Tano

Hey @T87, have you received a temporary order number? Generally when an order is made online, it's assigned a temp order number and then processed by our Sales team. This is to ensure all of the information passed through our website is correct, and that your order passes the ID verification phase. Were you able to get back in touch with the Sales team regarding this? If they've contacted about ID, it's likely they need further information/documentation from you to verify your details. You can contact them on 1300929949 Monday-Friday 8pm-9am, and Saturday 9am-6pm.

T87

Hey I talk to a lady and did it on line - email them As I have a disability and can’t talk 

T87

Yea I have 

Dan_C

@T87, you're welcome to send us a private message with your account details.

We'll need your full name, DOB and mobile number. Follow the link below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

We'll find out what's going on.

Received some handy advice from our Contributors? Remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo & Accepted solution their way!

T87

Thank you much appreciate I’ll do that now Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Cool! I've just replied. We'll chat there Smiley Happy

Received some handy advice from our Contributors? Remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo & Accepted solution their way!
Post a Reply
iPhone X now available to order

Stock will be limited.Read More

Top Contributors
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos