cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
TomBirchley
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Has anyone had an iPhone XS 64GB Space Grey ship?

Success. Both phones arrived this morning

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Thanks for the update @TomBirchley, glad to hear it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
xyberhanz
Contributor
Contributor

Based from my own experience ordering my xs, it is better you contact them thru Facebook messenger. Well I posted a message on OPTUS page on fb then someone from OPTUS replied to me and told me to chat on messenger. I was told of the actual status of my order and if there is a phone allocated to me. After a couple of hours the agent messaged me on messenger and updated me of the status of my order like stocks are coming in, device allocated to my order and even when it is already in the warehouse until my order is delivered (with StarTrack driver). I was even told that he is actually talking to the people in the warehouse so they actually know what’s happening. 

When I tried calling and chatting on the OPTUS app, they are a bit rude and like they r not willing to help. 

Try messaging oputs on Facebook messenger. 

My order timeline:

6pm 14/09/18: ordered online thru optus website using my phone

605pm 14/09/18: optus received my order with a Temporary order number (with email)

135pm 15/09/18:received an email stating they are currently processing my order

626am 16/09/18:received an email that my order is processed and accepted and telling me to call OPTUS (1300929949) about my order (upgrading my iPhone X plan from last year)

5pm 16/09/18: I called OPTUS to confirm my order and my current plan with them (paying off my x handset repayments and confirming that I will go ahead with the xs max plan)

9am 17/09/18: my order is confirmed with my order number( not the temporary order number)

-starting 17 till 20/09/18 I am chatting with OPTUS live chat-

annoyimg part about this contact.. they are giving me diff answers

*that my order will be delivered from 27/09/18

*the iphone model I ordered is out of stock

*cant even give me updates while OPTUS fb messenger actually updated me with my order and even bothered messaging me back 

6pm 19/09/18: fb messenger contact— confirmed that there is a phone allocated to my order plus text message from OPTUS

7pm 20/09/18: fb messenger contact— confirmed that my phone is in the warehouse ready for delivery plus text message from OPTUS

845am 21/09/18: order arrived at my work Yay! Lol

0 Kudos
Top Contributors