cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
MisterEdgerton
New Contributor
New Contributor

Has anyone had an iPhone XS 64GB Space Grey ship?

I submitted my pre-order by 5:25pm on the 14th with the dates stating the order would ship from the 21st Sept. Having received no news all week, I tried live chat this morning only to find out that supposedly Optus received NO stock of this model and won't be shipping until 4th October.

So my question here is, has anyone had a shipping notice for this model? I'm told my order wasn't missed but I'm surprised that they would have not received any stock of what would be one of the more popular models. Thanks in advance.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
lindsey24
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Has anyone had an iPhone XS 64GB Space Grey ship?

I ordered mine (iPhone Xs 64 GB Silver) from an Optus store on Tuesday afternoon and mine has just been delivered - however, i was at work as I'll be picking it up tomorrow from the post office. 

0 Kudos
Kcm1y
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I ordered mine on the 24th. I was told 1-2 weeks - still nothing! No updates, just nothing!

0 Kudos
TomBirchley
New Contributor
New Contributor

I ordered two of these in store on the morning of the 15th and haven’t heard a thing yet. I keep getting told that I will receive updates when available and to be patient but to date not even a confirmation email. 

0 Kudos
Gavin94
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I ordered a 256GB XS Space Grey on 20-Sept and it got declined so I had to place another order yesterday (which I was furious about).

Customer rep told me no ETA, but the Space Grey is on back order > 2 weeks. Got confirmation of order straightaway and notification that it was dispatched last night from Sydney.

Delivered to my address at 10AM this morning. Seems like it's better to submit a new order?

I asked the sales rep for the dedicated team and you can still cancel your order as long as it hasn't been dispatched from the warehouse so maybe it's worth doubling up and cancelling whichever order takes longer.

0 Kudos
lindsey24
New Contributor
New Contributor

Oh that sucks. There seems to be no order to who gets the phones as they come in. 

I ordered mine on the 19th of September in store, and it got delivered to me the day of release even though at the time i ordered, the Optus website said "back order"....

0 Kudos
TomBirchley
New Contributor
New Contributor

@Dan_C any comment on this?

0 Kudos
Kcm1y
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

The annoying thing is that new customers are being told 1 week. But anyone who has already ordered are being told they have NO IDEA when more stock will come in!

0 Kudos
rc88
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ordered 15th .. still waiting !

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Sorry guys, I haven't been as active on the forum over the last week.

Can I grab some details?

Send us a PM.

We'll need your full name, DOB and order reference number.

We should be able to help narrow down the delivery time-frame.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors