Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mani_007
New Contributor
New Contributor

Forgot the order number

Hi. 

I ordered an iPhone yesterday through optus but unfortunately I forgot thr order number. Please tell me about this. Thanks!

5 Replies
kdog11
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Forgot the order number

Heyyy Mani_007 I'm kdog11 or if u want u can call me Kellie or kell whatever u prefer anyway have u tried contacting the service or whatever u call the optus thing and just talk and see if u can get the order number or refund it (I'm not sure about the refund)any way just a little tip 😁💡have a great day 😇

Mani_007
New Contributor
New Contributor

No no... I don't want to refund, I just want track my ord...

No no... I don't want to refund, I just want track my order. So that's why I asked. 

0 Kudos
kdog11
Contributor
Contributor

Re: No no... I don't want to refund, I just want track my ord...

Okay than just call them up😼

0 Kudos
kdog11
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Forgot the order number

Who gave me a kudo??!????😋

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: No no... I don't want to refund, I just want track my ord...

@Mani_007, How'd you place the order? We didn't send out an email confirmation with a temporary order reference number? 

I'd really suggest jumping onto Live Chat → Optus.com.au/livechat. 

Send through your details and they'll able to provide with a tracking reference number. Once we've dispatched the package from our warehouse, you'll be able to track your delivery via → https://sttrackandtrace.startrack.com.au/

If you have any other questions, fire away 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors