Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mamejay
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ex Optus iPhone6 unlocked but MMS not working on different network

Hello everyone,

My sister has given me her iPhone6 which is now out of contract with Optus.

I have a Aldi mobile sim in it now.  Everything is working except for MMS.

I have checked to update the APN settings but only seeing Hotspot APN and nothing else in the iPhone settings.

The phone is network unlocked so not sure what else can be done.  Any advise on this one please?

Thanks

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Casey_
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Ex Optus iPhone6 unlocked but MMS not working on different network

Hey @Mamejay, please check the settings listed on our page here. If you're still having issues, you may need to contact your carrier for further assistance. 

0 Kudos
Mamejay
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the respsonse.  I do not need the APN settings for my carrier.  i already have those.  What I am finding is that an Optus Iphone which is unlocked does not show the APN section in the iPhone settings to modify them

0 Kudos
Kartika

Have you tried to Back up and restore the iPhone through your iTunes account on a computer? See if this works. If it still does not works then you will need to contact your current service provider as everything else works fine and the handset is not locked to our network. You may also want to contact Apple directly → here to confirm.  Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors