cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Nomes08
New Contributor

Email won't send

Hi all,

I have just purchased a new MacBook Pro and have installed Outlook. I have added my optus mail POP account and can access mail and download but cannot send any emails and am getting the below error message. I have tried several different servers that I found via google seraches to no avail. Current settings: mail.optusnet.com.au

Incoming server: 995

Outgoing Server: 465

The server for account returned the eroor [IN-USE] account is temporarily unavailable.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Email won't send

Hi there Nomes08,

Please see our help and support page: Can't Send/Receive Email: Optusnet Troubleshooting

and Using an Email Application with OptusNet Email (however Outlook 2016 is not available).

If you still need assistance, please Chat with us selecting the Technical Support option

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos