Searching...

Mobile

Re: Dual Sim for iPhone XS

Paddylee

Official word from Apple

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209096

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

[ Edited ]
d_mck

Shame if they don't see this as necessary. I think alot of business people would pay through the teeth (including myself) for this feature, they are sick of having to carry two phones or use call diversions.

petergdownload

I'd say Paddy Lee is on the money. eSim has been around for a little while now and is still just getting its feet with Telcos. Optus staff do have a habit of saying Yes and then you find out No. This is cutting edge technology so by all means jump in but its a definite risk. Plenty of dual sim phones available if you want certainty.

Peter Gillespie

Johnny78

I just had it flatly refused with no known ETA, so which is it, Optus? I'd love to take advantage of the eSIM in my phone, but only Apple watch users get the privilege.

Highlighted

Johnny78

>This is cutting edge technology

Actually the standard was implemented in Feb '16 and number sharing has been offered since Sept '17 so I think it's overdue, but the big three are scared of it.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos