Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Matdb
New Contributor
New Contributor

Don’t get verification texts

Hi,

I have been having an issue getting any security code sms through to my number. This has happened to me with a number of apps. I have seen a similar post, and reset my network settings but that hasn’t solved the problem either. Any other ideas would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Aman_YC

Re: Don’t get verification texts

Hi @Matdb - apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please confirm if you can make calls and receive normal SMS and the issue is just with the auto generated SMS? 

If you SIM is working normally and the issue  is just with the security code SMS then we might have to refer this to our senior tech experts. 

For that please refer to our chat team by clicking on this link here . Please note you can chat from My Optus App help and support as well. 

If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then Optus on Facebook or on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Matdb
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi there,

I can send and receive normal sms and simm seems okay. It’s just in relation to security verification sms services.
0 Kudos
Serena_YC

Thanks for getting back to us on this @Matdb.

In that case, as @Aman_YC has suggested, I would recommend getting in touch with our teams via the My Optus app for further assistance. Our teams would also be able to raise a case with our senior tech experts to investigate the issue further for a resolution.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors