cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Does Optus support Apple Watch family setup?

Does anyone know if Optus supports Apple Watch family setup?
16 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Does Optus support Apple Watch family setup?

Received confirmation that Optus currently does not support Apple Watch family setup

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @001100, thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we don't support Apple Watch Family Setup. For more information about Number Share, please view our 'Number Share' guide'

I will pass on your feedback to the relevant teams so we can improve our customer service experience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

@Tina_YC I just wanted to add my name as a current customer who is looking for Family Setup as well. To be honest I will switch carriers to the first one who releases support for it.

Highlighted

Hey @Jamesnnn, thanks for your message too. I've added this as further feedback for the relevant teams to review as we're always looking to improve the services we provide. 

If you do have any questions relating to your individual account, please send us a message through the My Optus App and we'll help you out from there. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

hey there, also add me to the line of people who are interested in family setup for apple watch. I will buy from any provider that offers this feature first.
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I also wish to use the Family Set Up feature on the new Apple Watch I have bought for my granddaughter. I too will change carriers to the first one that offers it. I hope Optus brings it out soon.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yep, me as well - long term (20-year Optus customer) but I am ready to switch
1. No Family Setup
2. No decent cheap addon plans to add kids phones on to your setup
So many 2nd tier providers now offer such competitive rates.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Sorry if you feel that way @BenC. We do offer → Mobile Family plan. All our deals / bundles can be found → here. If you are looking for something else then I would recommend to speak with one of our sales agent via the → messaging service to see what we can offer you.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Waiting for any phone carrier to hurry up and support apple iwatch family setup, this is something that I think will become a go to for a lot of parents who’s kids tend to misplace their phones.
Had so many problems recently just setting up a new Optus esim on my daughters new iwatch, would be nice if I only had to change the plan and not the sim.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors