Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Delayed sms & voicemail messages

This week I received two text messages and a voicemail that we’re left 6 days ago. I was just told another 2 texts were left during the week and I have not received them...why and how do I fix this - I use my phone for work so it’s important
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Delayed sms & voicemail messages

Apologies in regards to your voicemail and sms notification delays @jemartin121. Is it only incoming sms that is affected? Has switching the phone off and on or changing the settings helped? Here is some → basic troubleshooting if it helps. 

We don`t have access to customers account on this public forum. If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Technical Support team either via the → messaging service or by calling them on  131344 - Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 5pm AEST to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Delayed sms & voicemail messages

Thanks - I had already solved it by switching the phone off then on again.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors