cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Chromecast

Why did Optus remove the ability to cast the football to watch on the television?  As a 70 year old my husband doesn’t want to be reduced to a watching on a small screen, our son installed Chromecast and it worked great so why is this option no longer available?   Give us back this ability PLEASE!! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Chromecast

Hi

Chromecast is still available, I am present watching the Liverpool v man utd match.

My first guess is your Chromecast and your device are on different WiFi networks.  Check that both devices are on the same wifi.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Chromecast

I have a similar problem with my Chromecast, sometimes it hangs and doesn't appear as an available option. I would turn it off from the source (wait a couple of minutes) and turn it back on.

Best of luck and have a great Xmas and New Year!

0 Kudos