cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Ghee
New Contributor

Change DOB

Hi, I am having trouble to change my date of birth on my account. I’ve been to the store and on the live chat for help but none of them wasn’t able to fix it Smiley Sad just want to ask is there any suggestions out there that can help me change it because I really want to stop using prepaid plan and switch to a sim plan but I can’t because my DOB is incorrect. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Shauna

Re: Change DOB

Hi @Ghee - providing you have 100 points of ID, with the correct DOB on your ID, then our store should certainly be able to amend this for you. Generally speaking our Live Chat or customer service teams wouldn't be able to change the DOB as we would need to sight your Licence/ID to be able to do so. I'd recommend trying a different store or requesting to speak with a manager once you're in store. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Ghee
New Contributor

Thank you so much for your reply it really means a lot 😃 

okay, I’m gonna try another store because it was weird for him to say he wasn’t able to change it 🤔

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

You're welcome Smiley Happy Let us know how it all goes!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos