Searching...

Mobile

Capping data usage on iPhone 7 once reached limit.

Befrey

I don't want to potentially go over my limit of data and incur the cost but can't seem to cap the usage on iPhone 7?!!

Re: Capping data usage on iPhone 7 once reached limit.

caaf

Hey there,

You can't on any post paid account I thought.. Mind it certainly would be a cool idea but of course it'll kill anything that relies on the data i.e. MMS, iMessage. I guess this stuff takes time like the introduction of the $10 addition as apposed to being charge $2 per MB like the old days. You'll be activally notified up to then over your allotted data package by charging $10 for each 1GB chunk.

You may have to activally monitor your usage via the Optus app and if you're transfer at large chunks at a time allow time between each data session so the usage meter can keep up.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos