Cancel my Optus sport

Need help canceling my Optus sports 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Cancel my Optus sport

So how to cancel it is here:

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/optus-sport-how-to-cancel?requestType=NormalRequest&id=...

Also if you had paid for the service for world cup - this is int he process of being refunded as per:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/World-Cup/Optus-Sport-World-Cup-Refund/td-p/444600

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Moderator Kartika

Hey @Shiryu, were you able to chat with someone in regards to your Optus Sport subscription cancellation request. If you still need assistance then please let us know. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Myat
New Contributor

Hi, 

I recently cancelled my post-paid mobile subscription with Optus, but I still can access to Optus Sport until now. I tried to cancel the Optus Sport online but it didn't work. I tried to call 133937 and the person who answered my call said he will call me back in 5 mins. But I did not receive the call back.

May I know is there any other way to cancel my Optus Sport?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Good afternoon @Myat, how'd you go about requesting the cancellation of your Optus Sport subscription? 

Had you spoken with a consultant or attempted to unsub via your My Account?

It's also important to note if you've cancelled  a subscription with time remaining in that 30-day billing period, you will still have access to their subscription for the remainder of the month that you've have paid for (regardless of when you cancel).

If you'd like us to check that a cancellation request has been made, we can definitely do that for you.

You'll need to send us a private message. Please include your full name, DOB and mobile number. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Yellowman
New Contributor

I am wanting to cancel my Optus sport subription and I have the instructions by going into the sport and entertainment though it does not lead to anything that says to conceal my subscription. What can I do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Delboy1962
Occasional Contributor

It says to navigate to entertain but there is no entertainment tab / section.  complete rubbish instructions 

New Contributor thuggalanuggets
New Contributor

Where is the 'Entertainment' tab? There's nothing in my account screen.

A screen shot would be nice.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

If you have been moved to the new billing system then you need to select your service first, then it shows the entertainment tab.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors