Searching...

Mobile

Cancel Order

Terryjul

Ordered an Ipad! Thought my Old was Cactus! But now it is working Great! So how do I cancel my Order???

Thanks

Re: Cancel Order

fjb001

I would suggest getting onto chat (click me!) and discussing the cancellation there with somebody if you can. In my experience, the chat team have been useful for processing.

Kartika

Hi @Terryjul, sorry for the delay in reply. To cancel your iPad order you need to speak with our Sales Support team on 1300300562 Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 7.00pm EST. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Terryjul

Thanks! Have spoken to staff member and they organised the cancellation.

Dan_C

Ah, no problem @Terryjul. Cheers for the update Smiley Happy If there's anything else you need from our end, give us a shout!

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos