Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can't Redeem my Beats Solo3 Promo Code because the System wouldn't accept my Delivery Address

Hansung

Hi

I am trying to claim my Beats headphone but the website wouldn't accept my address.

I am living in Building J, apartment 106A so my address is J106A/Street Name.

As soon as I type in any alphabet into the text field, it would ask me to enter a valid unit number.

The Optus live chat directed me to go into the store and they could not help me either.

Please help me with ordering the headphone

Thanks

Re: Can't Redeem my Beats Solo3 Promo Code because the System wouldn't accept my Delivery Address

Paddylee

Tagging @AlistarS @Ray_YC

Same sort of issue as https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Apple/Can-t-Redeem-my-Beats-Solo3-Promo-Code-because-the-System-wou...

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Re: Can't Redeem my Beats Solo3 Promo Code because the System wouldn't accept my Delivery Address

Hansung

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have already read that thread but my address has building number AND another alphabet in the unit number thats why they couldn’t even put in the system in store

Paddylee

Hence why tagging the 2 people (Optus staff) as they have the connections to the back end teams so the order can be placed.

Should be able to sort it out for you. 

I am suprised that it does not have a building/unit number/floor fields that other address capture pages that Optus has do. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Solution

Ray_YC

In the unit field does it let you input Building J?

And then street number 106A?

If it's still no good, please send me a PM with your account, order and address details.

P.S. Thanks Paddylee!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SillyGogo

Maybe post it to a friend or a work address?

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos