cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor BMT6
Occasional Contributor

Re: Can't Redeem my Beats Solo3 Promo Code because the System wouldn't accept my Delivery Address

Thanks @AlistarS

I have sent you a PM with all the relevant details.

Can’t appreciate your help enough.

Thanks again

Cheers

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Can't Redeem my Beats Solo3 Promo Code because the System wouldn't accept my Delivery Address

Thanks @BMT6 I recieved the details and have passed the relevant information on.

I'll post back when I have an update from the team!

If I don't speak to you before the weekend, enjoy 🙂

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hey @AlistarS .

Something strange happened. I received a text message yesterday morning which read, there is a parcel heading to my address and the sender is Optus. I wasn’t home when the delivery was attempted, I collected the same from Aus Post this morning and right now I am in possession of the headset. I can see the address and it is in format that I used while redeeming the code. Something that @Paddylee suggested I must try. It worked. Thanks @Paddylee.

I think you can pass this on to the personnel in charge at the warehouse, unless they’re happy to ship one more for me. 😂

Nevertheless, thanks a ton for assisting me with this @AlistarS and @Paddylee .

Have a lovely weekend.

Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @BMT6  well I'm so glad that you at least got your headphones sooner than expected. Thanks again @Paddylee  for the amazing assitance as always 😉  Thanks also for the feedback on the form details so they could update a fix.

I've passed the info onto the team that you got your pair 🙂

Is this your first pair of Beats headphones? Let me know what you think! 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi @AlistarS 

Not really. I had a beats headphones(wired) before and it stopped working after a couple months. It wasn't a great first experience, so I have never gone for beats since then. This one's been good so far. I didn't mind to welcoming this one though, as I didn't pay for it Smiley Very Happy

Hopefully it behaves well this time around. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Top Contributors