Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Re: Can not unlock iPhone 5 on Optus

Annoyingly if the system says what it says.. I'll escalate the thread to get a Optus rep to look and hopefully a good look as I think it'll have to be a re-request from Optus to Apple. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon. 

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor nofadov
Occasional Contributor

The iphone was replaced by apple, and it still has Optus Lock here the letter I got form Apple

Dear Customer,

Thanks for selecting our AppleCare Service. We hope you’re happy with your replacement product.

Below are details pertinent to the replacement of your Apple product:

Original Product Serial Number: C39KT398DTWH
Original Product IMEI Number: 013633006307543
Original Product Description: IPHONE 5,WHITE,32GB,GSM

Repair ID: R151196533
Date of Replacement: 27/03/2015

Replacement Product Serial Number: DQGP40EEDTWH
Replacement Product IMEI Number: 013729003170601
Replacement Product Description: IPHONE 5,WHITE,32GB,GSM

Estimated Expiration Date of Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty: 19/06/2014

This document serves as proof of coverage of your Apple product by the Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty. You may be required to present this document for proof of coverage if your product requires service.

This document may also be used as proof of replacement of your product for your insurance provider.

The Apple One Year Limited Warranty is separate from and in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws. For details, visit www.apple.com/legal/warranty/statutoryrights.html.

We appreciate your support of Apple products and services.

Sincerely,

Apple

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

My iPhone still locked,I can not use it and NO help from Optus.

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Sadly I can only do what I've done. Until there's some form of interaction from a Optus rep I can't help any further. If I was part of the tech bar team I'd ha e it sorted toot sweet that's for sure!

Hope something is done soon 😞

Just keep on nagging them!

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Hey nofadov - so sorry for the late reply. I've seen a few instances where upgrading to iOS7 or above doesn't unlock the device, can you send me a PM with your details, IE IMEI, Full name, DOB and Mobile number and I'll request the unlock directly from Apple. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Yes please do what ever it take to unlock my iPhone

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Just need you please PM me your details as above and I'll get this sorted 🙂 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

how can I PM?, here is the IMEI 013729003170601, but I don't want to publish my DOB and other personal info for security reasons

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Just send you one 🙂 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi Gen_R, sent the PM couple days ago, any update with the unlock of my iPhone 5? Thanks

0 Kudos
Top Contributors