Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
bubbyb
New Contributor
New Contributor

Call Blocking

Is there a way to block unwanted calls at Carrier-level.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Call Blocking

I'm afraid not. Any call blocking would need to be set up in your phone. Have you tried this already?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
bubbyb
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes, I have put the unwanted caller’s number into my Contacts and then blocked it in there.  I am hopeful that will stop it.  Just blocking the call itself did not have any effect!  Thanks for your response. 😊

0 Kudos
Tris

No problem. Please touch base with us if you keep getting calls. Whilst we can't block numbers, we do have a few options around unwelcome calls

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors