Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Emma03
New Contributor
New Contributor

Best Phone Plan

What is the best plan for the IPhone 12 Pro Max? I’m not wanting to spend to much per month
Also my phone is currently in my dads name but is unable to come with me to get a new phone. We have 3 phone on the one plan so 3 different number when I get my new phone it will be in my name am I able to get this number on the new phone? And my brothers phone broke so he’ll be getting this and the number that belongs to him will go in to this phone. Is this all possible with out my dad if I get him to ring or something while I’m I there? We are in need of phones for work purposes and I’m the only one that can get the day off
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kartika

Re: Best Phone Plan

Hi @Emma03, you can find our Apple iPhone 12 pro Max Plans & pricing → here.

If the mobile number is in your dad`s name then only he can sign up / recontract for a new handset as he is the account holder. 

If you are looking to change the number in your name then a change of ownership request has to be submitted either online → here (can take 10 working days to process) or you can do this at the shop as well (then and there). However both the current account holder (your dad) and new account holder (you) have to be present. More info on change of ownership can be found → here

Once the service is in your name then you can sign up / recontract without the need of your father to get the new handset as you will be the account holder. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Best Phone Plan

@Emma03

Best is different for everyone. Why not say what you need (not like)? How much data a month (10Gb, 20Gb, 100Gb) . How much would you like to spend? ($10, $20 or $80, etc?)

Do you all live together and so could maybe use Optus data sharing across the plans?

Swapping the numbers and ownership around is pretty easy so long as everyone is in agreement.

Do you have to buy a phone (or more) on a plan or can you buy outright?
0 Kudos
Top Contributors