Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Briggijewell
New Contributor

Apple series 3 watch cellular data not working

I bought my series 3 I watch 6 weeks ago and have almost given up my will to live trying to get the cellular to work. I get the same error message with everyone of the 50 Optus staff that I have been passed around to - Cleary no one goes and reads the notes about my custome journey!!!  Having just had the most dismal customer service from Bondi junction - I don’t know what else to do .... will complain to the ombudsman help ... I don’t know.  Apple has replaced the watch as a precaution and run a full diagnostic. I have upgraded my plan and go a new phone ( business plan).  It shouldn’t be this hard! I’m waiting for a call from tech support ......hopefully it’s not another waste of time.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Sparkwire
Occasional Contributor

Re: Apple series 3 watch cellular data not working

I bought my Apple Watch over 2 weeks ago and have the same issue, can’t get the cellular working. Optus have been saying they are still looking in to it. I’ll be taking the watch back to Optus for a refund tomorrow

Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Sparkwire, it sounds like we need to reconfigure your number share profile from the back-end.

I'm happy to give it a shot for you. Can you send us a PM with your account details? I’m after your full name, DOB and mobile number. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks

I have PM'd you

cheers

Brigitte

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Apparently there is a know issue with small business accounts and the series 3 I watch. No eta right now on a fix.  Both Optus and apple are aware of this problem yet they are not letting their sales staff know which is causing people like you and I to be ripped off by purchasing a product that will not work no matter how many wasted hours you spend on support calls.    I’ve written to the ombudsman’s not sure what more I can do. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors