Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Vexy82
New Contributor

Apple Watch

Maybe someone from this forum can here can help me because I’m getting mixed messages when I speak to the Optus store and then on live chat. I recently preordered an iPhone X online and tried to add an Apple Watch to my bundle but it didn’t allow me to as it was out of stock and didn’t give the option to back order. I contacted live chat previously and they told me they would let me know when more are in stock. I went to an Optus store and they told me since I ordered this online I would have to contact Optus to get this added to my current plan and as the contract was only just activated it shouldn’t be too hard to get it included since there was an issue on the site.  I contacted somebody via online chat again who then referred me back to a store (frustrating).  I then tried live chat again and was told that because I didn’t get it during my preorder I can’t get one unless I buy it outright even though I tried to add it to a bundle and there was an issue on the site.  Considering I just bumped up my contract an extra 50 per month and am willing to pay an extra 30 for the Watch no one seems to want to help me.  Anyone got an idea on how I can get this fixed I’ve been going around in circles for 2 weeks now.  Tried speaking to someone on social media and nobody answered my posts or messages

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Occasional Contributor singingfrog
Occasional Contributor

Re: Apple Watch

If I was you, I would cancel my Apple Watch order with Optus and buy one from Apple direct with 12 months interest free.  

0 Kudos
New Contributor CookieMonster69
New Contributor

Re: Apple Watch

I feel your pain. I just had the exact same experience today. They were not prepared to place one on back order for me and they stated I could not add it to my plan at a later stage. They were not interested in even investigating when they will be back in stock so I am none the wiser. Because of their lack of customer care I am not going to invest in the IphoneX or Apple Watch. 

0 Kudos