Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Emimonkey
New Contributor
New Contributor

Apple Watch series 4

Any idea if and when there will be more new Apple watches in stock? I will only be upgrading my phone to get the watch 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Apple Watch series 4

I believe only Telstra are doing the Apple 4 watch. Perhaps keep your current phone and just buy the watch?

Peter Gillespie

Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I hope you're not referring to 3 series when you say more as the 4 series is now available on pre-order. If the 4 series was your question there has not been a word from anyone as far as I can tell. Hopefully one of the Optus staff members will have some info on availability.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/applewatch

Ev_
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hey @Emimonkey. From my knowledge, the Apple Watch 4 is only available in retails stores right now, but stock is limited.

Emimonkey
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks guys, I found one in store today 😊

0 Kudos
Ev_
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

No worries, that's great to hear 🙂 

0 Kudos
tullygibbs
New Contributor
New Contributor

Did you have to buy the watch outright or were you able to add it to a new phone plan? Ill update my phone to get the watch also. So I have to go to an optus store to get the watch?

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

You can purchase the watch online. I'm just not sure whether we're doing outright purchases of the watch.

You can bundle the Apple Watch series 4 with an iPhone Xs or Xs Max. For information up on our website here

To bundle the Apple Watch with a new iPhone, simply select the rate plan and you'll be prompted to add the watch during check out. 

We're also offering 12 month of Optus number share for $0.00 (before the 31/12/18). 

If you have any questions for us, shout out @tullygibbs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
db73
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, Your website still shows out of stock when trying to bundle. Wanting to port over from Telstra and bundle the watch with an XS Max

0 Kudos
Emimonkey
New Contributor
New Contributor

No more watches online, I went in store because I was trading up my old phone, and they only had 3 watches left. I got it on plan with the iPhone XS 👍 plus they added on the AirPods for an extra $10 a month!

Top Contributors