Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor TaiLa
New Contributor

Re: Apple Watch series 3 cellular not working

Can you be a bit more specific? Because I think you’re technique and method will work best and will actually help us if you make it more in detail and easier to understand, Thank you !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Asheesh
New Contributor

Hi,

I am also struggling to get my watch 3 working and I am also on 12 months SIM plan. When I checked it, it says that my plan is eligible for watch 3 cellular. 

I fell like now going away from Optus after 17 yrs as technical support is not very helpful.

Please let me know if anyone can help. I can’t make calls or receive texts away from phone. I upgraded my watch just for the reason that I am not dependent on iPhone battery to reach my family and friends.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator JordanOptus
RetiredModerator

Hey @Asheesh we can help get this sorted out, just shoot me a PM with your full name, DOB, and account/service number when you get a chance. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor SaraFard
New Contributor

Hi,

I have the same problem.

I went 2 times to optus shop, 2 times called them last week, 4 times called apple and 2 times went to apple store and today was the last time I talked to Optus 2 times , totally 1.5 hours on the phone today and more than 15 hours wasting time totally on the phone and going to stores and NOTHING!!!

I unpair and pair my wtch around 12 times as each time the only solution was this from technicians!

And they just said I have to solve the problem with the other party. It is very anoying.

They said today they will call me when they fix it. They just repeat onething like a robat. Unpair and pair. Even they dont know how to turn off the watch. One of technician in app store said did you remove your sim card from your watch and put it back again! even she didnt know that you cannot remove the sim card an it is buit inside!!!!

I am still waiting..... and so angry after 2 weeks trying to solve the issue....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor SaraFard
New Contributor

@ EnegueWeil Lucky You!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hey @SaraFard - apologies for the experience. Can you please PM me with your mobile number, full name, DOB and confirmation that you're either the account holder/not the account holder? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor SaraFard
New Contributor

I sent my informaion via message 5 days ago and I recived 2 useless message that they will contact me and nobody calls me . This week it is 3 weeks from start and nobody solves the problem and even makes a right report for me in the system!!!!

Awful Customer Servcice.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Nicole5678
New Contributor

I am having the same issue as many people on this thread. It’s very frustrating as I have tried going to Optus shop, called, love chats, even sent my Apple Watch back for repair! It worked initially but it’s been 3 months of going to and forth with this problem where the watch works only when near the phone. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

G'day @Nicole5678

I'm happy to help out with this one. Can you fill out the template below and send that through to → http://yesopt.us/pmdan?

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:

DOB:
Mobile number: 

I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Chalkie71
New Contributor

Same issue currently Kartika.

0 Kudos