cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Simone1990
New Contributor

Apple Watch number share

Hi, I’ve been trying to link my Apple Watch with my phone but I couldn’t tap “Set up Mobile” as it says “your Optus account is not eligible to enable data” . I’ve checked on my account and it should be enable. I spoke with Optus call center at least 5 times and still they couldn’t do anything to fix it. 

I’ve seen on this thread that the same problem has been solved that’s wat I posted this message. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Apple Watch number share

did you have it linked to another watch before this one?

Are you prepaid or postpaid?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor

I’m post paid. Never been linked to any other watch. No one from Optus or from Yes crowd has ever answered or fixed the problem. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

What plan are you on?

Are you doing this on WiFi or on the 4G only?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor

40$ 15gb per month. Mobile data Doesn’t work without my phone, it says “your Optus account is not eligible to enable data” but I checked and my Optus account is eligible for number share. So I really don’t know what to do 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi there Simone1990,

We’re unable to look into account details and on Yes Crowd so can't perform service changes like activations due to this.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos