Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Re: Apple Watch number share

Whitey1

Hi 

I have the exact same issue. Bought an Apple watch for my daughter a few weeks ago. Set up in store and number share was working. But when she went away without phone she could not send/receieve even though the Watch said she was connected. 

Spent two hours last Saturday in Online Chat where tey disabled and Re-enabled Account Share but this didnt work. Her phone now says Account share is active and the Watvh doesn’t. Lady at Optus said she would escalate and I would hear back in 48 hours. I’ve heard nothing for 7 days. 

Not a great look particularly when the Bondi Junction Store won’t help and trying to actually speak tonsomeone on the phone is near on impossible. 

I really don’t want to move back to the Telstra behemoth but your support servive is actually worse which takes some doing. 

Dan_C

Send us a PM with your account details @Whitey1.

We'll try and help Smiley Happy

We need your full name, DOB and mobile number. Follow the URL I've linked below:

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Nzneeks

I’m having the same issue. Lodged it with Optus at the start of Feb, got told they would need to escalate to Apple, and I’ve heard nothing since. 

Is is there a fix for this or not?

GlenF

It's not an apple issue... Go to the Telecommunications Ombudsman.

Kimba1989

So after  a month Optus could not fix the "issue" - it is definitley not an Apple problem. I cancelled my contract and went to Telstra who had it set up in 4 hours... Then Optus tried to charge me excess fees on the contract when I left despite it being a service issue - after directing them to the ACCC managed to get a clean break. Save the hassle messing around with them and just switch provider.

Shauna

Hey @Nzneeks - Sorry to hear it's been so long. Have you been provided with any reference numbers I could look into?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Nzneeks

Thanks @Shauna reference is 4971293A

Dan_C

Thanks for sending that through @Nzneeks,

Could I get you to send us a private message with your account details?

We need your full name & DOB.

We'll try and sort this one out for you. Follow the URL I've linked below:

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dianab03

Hi this is happening to me too and hours on the phone to Optus hasn’t solved anything! 

Dan_C

@Dianab03, you're always welcome to PM myself or one of our other forum mods.

The PM link is just above your post.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
18 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos