cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Apple Watch number share not working

Hi I can’t set up mobile number share on my Apple Watch, it’s a series 6
I have an iPhone XR max running on iOS 14.0.1
countless attempts to sort it via online chat and 3 calls to tech support and one promised escalation with no result.
I’ve checked out crowd support.
Do you need to switch off and on number share on my account?
Do I need a new sim?
When I go to the watch app and select mobile it says your Optus account is not eligible to enable mobile data on your Apple Watch. Contact Optus on 133-937 for more information.
I’ve deleted and reinstalled the watch app.
I’ve reset network settings on my phone.
I’ve unpaired my watch.
I’ve reset my watch.

I just want to use my Apple Watch please fix this.

Thanks,
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Apple Watch number share not working

Hi @MartyT

Thanks for taking the time to raise this with us here. 

It sounds like we may need to raise a fault ticket to get this investigated for you. 

As we are unable to look into account details from this platform, are you able to send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page? Please also advise that you have been referred from YesCrowd and it would be much appreciated if you could share the link to this post in your message. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why are you marking this as solved?? This is definitely not fixed. I have had a case open for multiple days now with a call from tech support promised but have heard nothing.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @MartyT, we're sorry you're still experiencing issues with Number Share. 

Please send a message via the My Optus app and an agent will be able to follow up for you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been messaging you guys on Facebook but no one can tell me when I will get a call back. This is a joke
Highlighted

We're sorry for the run around here, @MartyT. If you need another update, please send us another message on Facebook. Chat soon. 

0 Kudos